Extraordinary Market Common Real Estate Marketing
Market Common Communities
Emmens Preserve Home Sales
Emmens Preserve is a community like no other in Myrtle Beach. Centrally located in the highly sought after Market Common area, within walking distance to the area’s best shopping, dining and entertainment. Surrounded by walking trails and parks and playgrounds, Emmens Preserve really is a lifestyle. Not just a home.
Whether you are buying or selling a home in Emmens Preserve, you need a trusted advisor who understands that lifestyle. One that not only has the local knowledge and experience in selling that type of home but one that also has a proven record in helping clients with all their real estate needs.
We listen to your needs then go to work for you!
The most important thing in selling a home is knowing exactly what the Seller’s goals are. We will sit down with you and discuss your reasons for selling and the time frame that you want the home sold.
Only after fully knowing your goals, will we proceed to create a selling strategy that will not only help you sell in your desired time frame but also make sure we get you the highest selling price possible.
The key to selling a home in Emmens Preserve is MARKETING. Almost every real estate agent can list your home for sale and put it in the MLS. With over 5,000 homes on the market at any given time, it takes A LOT more than that to get a home sold in Emmens Preserve. We will market your home in a way that is exposed to qualified buyers who can afford your home and who want the lifestyle that Emmens Preserve has to offer. Our job is to create high demand for your home, show the home to specific prospective buyers and negotiate the best price for you.
Emmens Preserve is a unique community in Myrtle Beach and we are the strongest agents for the job of getting the job done.
How I Sell Homes.
Keep Easy exit listing.
Experience Market Common Myrtle Beach
Shopping, Dining & Entertainment
Southern Living with an Urban Twist
Most Recent News
Past Clients Speak About Abe
- I close on my new house on Monday and Abe is an awesome realtor! I strongly suggest using him if you want someone who will get creative and get you…
- I contacted Abe recently about selling a townhome I owned in Myrtle Beach. He was always very quick to respond, highly knowledgeable, and professional. We sold our unit in three…
- Won’t. Be dissapointed. Handled details swiftly. Respected my wishes. Very satisfied. This is a high end community with executive homes in an area with rapid building going on and much…
- Abe Safa understood my needs while I was ill and when I had to go Europe, I didn’t have to worry about anything Abe had the house on the market…
- Abe did a very nice job for me on a really small sale. Although this was very important to me and my wife, most brokers would hardly give me the…
4 things NOT to do when sellingSelling your home or condo can be a pretty daunting and time consuming task. Especially in the Myrtle Beach and Grand Strand Market. With over 5,000 homes and over 3,000…
3 Things NOT to do when you get an offer1. Don’t … get emotional. So your house is on the market and an offer comes in. This is a time when emotions can get out of hand. You’re thinking…